Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
Hi Klaatu24! Thanks for your enthusiasm haha. =)

So, I managed to get the same thing on my photos, as the last time. This time I only managed to find one like this, so far, but I have some other stuff on as well, I just need to prepare photos.

This is shot on a different location, right outside where I live, and surprisingly, I managed to get on it something really similar to what I got on the last photos. Only one object, bu tI got it on probably like 30 photos, with some holes in between due to my sd card not being fast enough to continuously process photos, but this one object can be seen traveling across the sky from up to the bottom. Like in the last picture it is hard to see in original photo without some edits, and added zooms. I think this is interesting since I managed to got the same object to appear again. Last time I count 11 of them. I still need to check if by any chance it could have been a satellite or anything, which I doubt it would have been visible during daylight, but still..

original (I put the object into squares so you can try and see it. When it is high up it is a bit easier to notice, because the sky was blue, but lower it gets, the mote white sky is, and since the object is white it gets increasingly hard to notice.

With added zoomes:

All in all this picture strikingly similar to last one. I am pretty sure now it was indeed something in the sky, and not some malfunction with my camera in the last photo, where 11 such objects can be seen. This time I decided to just shoot up the sky where I do my summoning, and this was the result. I got 26 pictures of this object.

I am looking this post on 24 inch monitor, and in the first picture I can see the object in the first and second square but the third is almost none visible for my eyes. I just want to add this, so someone doesn't get a feeling there is actually nothing there and I am just making stuff up. The zoomed part beside is just simply edited picture in Mc paint. Copied small area around it and resized it and it gets visible. Like with previous photos, this one photo is made out of 26 photos stacked together in photoshop, so I can observe movement. Just one photo of one white dot, means nothing.

Edit: Oh yea, an important thing here. Could it be a plane? I just assumed it is not, because honestly, I have never seen one flying so high above so that it only appears as a white dot. On all of the pictures, even if the plane originally seemed to be nothing but a white smudge, when zoomed in I could see wings. Besides, seeing how this object is similar to the one in previous pictures, I highly doubt 11 planes would have ever flown like that together. Well they could, if it was some sort of a military drill or some event, but then again, the timing on my behalf would really be just perfect haha xD And our military only has like 5 planes so.. .yep =)