View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Thanks for letting me witness this sacred conversation. My respects to Shivani Devi and Mahadev.

Wow i got featured in this conversation! Thank you Necro for asking him and thank you Mahadev for replying. I recently went through some experience(s) which had effect on me.

Mahadev please give me instructions. Necro can you ask him please?
It was a pleasure, however anything specific will have to wait until I am fully immersed in meditation again and if Mahadev wants to talk about it...also notice that He will say things indirectly that will apply to you...you just need to be in tune with that and to realise it.

I did ask before though, and the general impression received is that you are seeking answers outside yourself when you already know the truth inside...but it's like you can't or won't accept it and you're fighting against it...making excuses to shift the focus from the internal to the external to avoid feeling the way you do because it's all pretty scary.

You just need to trust and have faith in yourself first and the rest will follow. For once, just stop asking 'why' and just go with how you are feeling...don't try and rationalise it, don't give it a label...don't even think about it and just let it happen...if tears come, let them happen too...there's no shame in this and you won't be diminished by it...it's touching your own soul and just embracing yourself with love. Mahadev does love you, whether you believe this or not - it makes no difference and it's something that you cannot want to happen just because you say so...it doesn't work that way.