View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Pathfinder

Back on the topic of the possibility of animals' capability of feeling hatred - It is my experience that some dogs become aggressive and 'hateful' because that is the predominant emotion they perceive from their owners.

It is not fair, I realise, to generalise in this way, as some dogs still bear an aggressive streak after being rehomed into a more loving and caring environment. It takes a while for them to lose their fear, as that is what most aggression is based on anyway.

However, if you are unlucky enough to encounter a really nasty, aggressive person, keep out of the way of their dog, as it will have picked up on its owners low vibrations and react in a similar way!

I mentioned in another thread (before I found this one!) about the psychic tendencies of my dog. I mention this again here after reading a post about a dog that had been attacked by another dog, and was fearful about revisiting that place.

I think my dog often picks up vibrations of that sort, and wants to avoid certain places, even though she has walked there with me quite happily previously. There are places we go for fun and exercise where suddenly she will freeze, look around with big wide eyes, start to shake and will then run for the field exit as fast as she can! Most odd, but obviously something has happened on that spot that she is picking up and reacting to.