View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I've heard different things from numerous sources regarding your age and the afterlife. Some believe that whatever age you are at death, that is the age you will be in the afterlife. Others say that we will all be an "ideal age," perhaps early 30s, the age of Jesus at the crucifixion. I also have heard that you can simply choose any form you wish. If you want to be 30 one minute you can, then change back to being 45 at any time.

The spirits I have seen had the same appearance before they died. Perhaps to avoid confusion, they did not appear as a younger version of themselves? There may be some limitations in the afterlife in terms of communicating with the living. But I think we're capable of so much more over there, and changing age forms shouldn't be out of the question.

I'd love to be 30 forever in the afterlife. That would be so cool.

I think it comes down to which level of consciousness you were at when you died. For some people they will have no control in the afterlife. For some they will be able to shape their environment at will, including the form they manifest in.

also from what I hear from spiritual masters, those who are dead and communicate with the living are usually from the lower eschelons of consciousness. In other words, people in the higher realms of consciousness after death are doing better things that trying to communicate with the living. There are a few thought who are highly evolved (like buddhas and boddhisatvas) who seek to help the living.