View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Master
I believe the shield is with you now, whether you 'use' it or not. It will keep you a bit shielded from the electronic energies. (Michael, in my experience, gives solutions that help - and that dont require continuous work as a pre-requisite to work. Only the work of finding out where you're headed and paying your co-travellers as much respect and appreciation as you can along the way. )

Periodically, I am affected so much by screens and appliances in general. But what is more obvious is that electronics break around me. The local grocery store assistant jokes about it, sometimes. For a while it was horrible, computer broke, mobiles broke and I had no money to fix them, they just kept breaking and malfunctioning before I could save up to a new one....

I actually had to really pray on it, because I got the message; STAY AWAY from these things. But in my human life, they were absolutely necessary; banking, government communication and administratio and followup for my children's schools etc Praying for mercy helped. (Maybe I was given a blue shield to without knowing it ;)