View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by druidess
It then gets me thinking again that maybe there's a possible connection on some deeper level. What is confusing to me is that when we had sex it was somewhat of a let down. I didn't feel any crazy physical chemistry but somehow mentally I do. Or maybe I'm just searching for something to hold onto.

This man is the good looking, arrogant player type who is self sufficient. But, with that being said I don't think he's a monster.

Hi druidess,

Everything you have said so far screams "don't do it" to me. Easier said than done I know but c'mon - this guy is destined to let you down.

His persona I bet is that "he is great" & he must sell that to a lot of people including himself. You know for a fact that the sex was tripe so straight away he isn't "all daytt" as they like to say

If this were a caring & shy guy then you could point him in the right direction sex wise & he would want to please you but you seem to be falling for the old "I can change a bad boy trope."

He's probably not a monster but he's seemingly a believer in the greed is good, take what you want mentality. You were conquered any way you slice it - yes you consented but the contract was with the he is great image that you were sold.

Don't go round in circles, listen to some smooth tunes or watch some movies with Paul Walker or the Thor guy in them & swoon over someone else.

In either circumstance - with the guy you slept with or watching movies your buying into fantasy. I detest this sort of guy, he's probably got illegitimate kids all over town but people fall for his snake oil every time.

Obliviously there will be more to his & your stories but from the picture you paint & the fact that your on here 2nd guessing I'd wager that it's a bad idea to keep swooning.

You might completely miss the signs from a really great guy whilst your focused on the "playa".

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain