View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Except that I'm correct, and everyone in fact does have their own reality. Take ET's for example. Ask everyone on this thread their opinion on the matter, and you'll end up with dozens of different belief realities. But only one person with the belief reality that "everyone on Earth is uploaded into the computer Simulation."

Regardless, it's not right to attack other people's belief systems, why can't we just get along and agree to disagree.

The only reason I'm talking about it here is because that's what the thread is about.

It isn't rare, but even if it was, it would still be wrong to attack someone just because "they have an unusual belief".

Either way, belief in ET's is more common than spirituality because atheists also believe in ET life and ufo's. They've even done statistics to prove most of the population believes in ufo's and alien life, including scientists, astronauts, etc. Even Stephen Hawking. The "Starseed" era is super popular, those forums are way bigger than any spiritual forums online.

Regarding the simulation theory, even scientists are theorizing it (but from what I understand they haven't correlated it to ET phenomena yet), and it's one of the most popular beliefs in the world right now ever since the Mandella Effect craze started up. Most of the world is noticing the effects of it now, and they all tend to have their own theories about what causes the simulation.
It is a very hot topic, so I try to share my experiences about it as much as possible these days.