View Single Post
Old 15-12-2014, 02:47 AM
4everLove

Thanks everyone!! SO very helpful! I do love all the suggestions. So a couple nights ago it felt intense and I wasn't feeling like digging further during that time. So instead I watched this tv show that I LOVE and got my mind off things. I then felt happier and so instead of digging in the past I looked in the future. And I know that the present is the most important thing. But what I did was I pictured my childhood in my next incarnation after this life...I know that my soul may choose something different, but this really helped. I pictured being in my power and expressing myself through dance and singing (I do neither in this life). I pictured my family and how I felt more empowered than I currently do. I then sat with that and began to think about what I can work on now in order to get there! Now, it felt very healing though I didn't have to go back in time. I think things will come up on the way, but I love turning those negative emotions into positive and empowering ones (as someone mentioned above). I do recommend this too! And I will certainly try these other amazing techniques too!

I am blessed with your suggestions and with moving positively forward. Off days will come, but it feels better now :)