There is 5 kingdoms of the creator that follow like this

Mineral Kindom
Vegetable or Plant Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Human Kingdom
Spiritual or Soul Kingdom
Planetary Kingdom
Solar Kingdom

each person on earth will go through these kingdoms as part of there ascension process to explain further we are speaking here that there is a physical word , an astral plane and a mental etc Now in case any light worker tries to investigate the afterlife further or even what its like on the astral plane when some one pass over! when the physical sense leave and the person has astral senses the bigest strongest positive thing is that a person who dies is Now One step closer to the Soul that is on the mental plane, its enough to take some on physical plane who is egoic will now become loving

all people on each have a destiny with the Soul that resides on the mental plane

all people when the die and go into the afterlife , loose there physical senses and there in astral plane

to even help further in this matter i have posted another link for everyone if would like more information on the kingdoms
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5253

This explanation would leave me almost as baffled as before by your strange language except that I think I know what you may be trying to say. But may I simplify things a little?

As we leave the realms of the creator we each are small 'sparks' of the divine fire, all from the source, all exactly as the source except we have emerged as individual particles.

As we 'drift away', like sparks from a brightly burning fire, we begin our new lives as individual forms, initially experiencing the 'inert' state of mineral, later immobile plant life, eventually mobile animal forms and later still, those of humankind. These loosely equate to 'kingdoms' and occur in time frames we can scarce imagine.

As we eventually leave the physical for the last time we re-enter the first spiritual dimension but this time we will not return to the physical. Our life as humankind is over, we 'turn the corner' and begin our long, long return journey back to source. As we go we cast off more and more of the particles we gathered in the lives we experienced in those same dimensions through which we passed in our 'outward' journey .

In time we will merge with the others with whom we have journeyed, our 'soul cell' companions, and at points which are right for all of us, we will move forward to states of being where we begin to give up our lives as individuals, where we begin to merge more and more into a group form.

In time we will approach the source from which we came and eventually merge again with it, in turn fueling that mighty energy source with all we have within us.