View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
Haha, I think you are getting ahead of yourself. I was sitting back and enjoying the responses until davidsun asked that I elaborate. I am genuinely interested in the views of others, as I have yet to find another that does not align itself with my own view.

You are right in that I believe I am correct, and that no words in a forum will (most likely) change my opinion. My belief is not based in intellect, but in direct experience. I believe in what I experienced because it was more real than anything else I have ever experienced. However, what I experienced was infinite, and my thoughts on what I experienced are very finite. The views of others are a great way of building on my thoughts of That Which Is.

My goal here was to start a good discussion, and it seems I have succeeded.

Indeed.

No, I'm not getting ahead of myself and what is quite real is that this thread serves little purpose and there is no discussion, just people saying what they believe and that is not a discussion.

Seems like a click and bait header, something millennials think is acceptable and normal. A reality check here, it's not. I won't waste anymore of my time on a futile thread. Members blocked and out.