View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Knower
I only had this happen 2x....where I "sensed" a connection when I met my 2 Soulmates...I met one Soulmate last year in April but the meeting was very brief, didn't sense anything till May when we had our eye-lock (in 46 yrs, I'd never had any form of eye lock till then) when I felt his energy to be of "family" like a brother, father, etc...........I met my 2nd Soulmate last year in October but didn't encounter the eye lock with him till this year in March...But seconds before the eye lock, I sensed "alabaster skin" and "statue of David"...At our next meeting, no eye lock since he was peering at me from the side on an angle where I could only see one of his eyes, but I looked up at him and saw him as "Cupid" with the leafy crown and a White Toga like costume for some reason...lol.

Both those "senses" were confirmed this past July by a Psychic that indeed Soulmate 1 was my brother in a past life and Soulmate 2 was a lover back in my days in Greece...lol

As Native Spirit has suggested, a past life regression therapist might be a good way to go to find out about your past lives..:).......Wishing you luck on your journey to find answers..:)