View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
i understand, and I don't know everything about the subject. I'm only half way through my nutrition course, and I have years of study to continue afterwards. What I said on the science of nutrition is all true though, about amino acids and the nutrient composition of meat.

If you read the link Saphirrez posted p, it has much more detailed information on vegetarianism and why humans are natural vegans. It's worth the read, and the excuse that other people eat meat, and have for years doing fine, has yet to convince me that anyone truly should be eating meat.YES, you're right... You can eat it and be fine. There are other factors, and I still think humans who won't consider those factors are just greedy and uneducated. Yes it's my opinion, and it's mine as a result of research and study. It's getting quite repetitive... "It just works for ME." Is that really the best argument there is to offer? Because I think I went over that, yet everyone who opposes me seems to be ignorant of the facts, or just not care whatsoever. But humans are greedy by nature, not my problem!

PF -See, I'd suggest part of the issue is that you like to make a lot of judgements about other peoples decisions and knowledge(they're greedy, uneducated, ignorant etc..... your words, not mine). How is that helpful, to you or others?
Certainly, you have done some research. However, that research appears to be only based on the limited recent knowledge of some secular humans. Some of that knowledge presented to you is tainted with the beliefs and egos of those same humans. It has value, but isn't the be all and end all. Other people here have done some of their own research via other sources. Those sources may not have the same conclusions as yours. Who is right? Everyone and no-one.
The Cayce readings are drawn from the akashic records, which have the entire history and knowledge of the universe. His readings indicated people should have a 'mostly' vegetarian diet, but that some meat is necessary; particularly fish, fowl & lamb, some beef, especially the juices from the beef. Pork was the only meat recommended to avoid.

PF - do what's right for you, let others make decisions about what's right for them. Maybe they know more than you?, you can't be certain they don't...........