View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative
If this approach helps you sleep better at nite, I'm fine with that. However, I will take the liberty of suggesting that you don't know as much as you think you do about this subject, that it's strictly your opinion and only your opinion, and that it appears to me that you feel it's ok to require others to share the same values as yourself. (That's not ok, btw)
I'd suggest you wander to the far North of this planet and give your dissertation to various Inuit tribes, who are very spiritual btw, and see if your value judgements and assertions get embraced, or get dirty looks. The Inuit survived fine for millennia on a primarily meat and fish based diet. They also know a thing or two about how to take an animal spiritually, so that it becomes food for the soul.
You can try the same approach with any Native group in this world and see how it works & see if you know better than them.

If you truly want to know about this subject, I'd suggest researching the Cayce readings on this subject. That library has the most complete information about meat and humans that I'm aware of.

Just sayin'

Cheers :)
i understand, and I don't know everything about the subject. I'm only half way through my nutrition course, and I have years of study to continue afterwards. What I said on the science of nutrition is all true though, about amino acids and the nutrient composition of meat.

If you read the link Saphirrez posted p, it has much more detailed information on vegetarianism and why humans are natural vegans. It's worth the read, and the excuse that other people eat meat, and have for years doing fine, has yet to convince me that anyone truly should be eating meat.YES, you're right... You can eat it and be fine. There are other factors, and I still think humans who won't consider those factors are just greedy and uneducated. Yes it's my opinion, and it's mine as a result of research and study. It's getting quite repetitive... "It just works for ME." Is that really the best argument there is to offer? Because I think I went over that, yet everyone who opposes me seems to be ignorant of the facts, or just not care whatsoever. But humans are greedy by nature, not my problem!