View Single Post
Old 18-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
guys guys! relax, the original post was about quantum computers lol, how did we end up here....
lets stop fighting and focus our creativness on this subject instead of creating new ways to insult others...jeeeeezzze lol.
I don't see this as fighting, and in some ways I see this as relevant to the thread. You continually express excitement over the potential ability to use machines to create and manipulate without limits. Should this eventually be the case then what kind of paradigm would our species be moving toward. In this case we have a participant battling dark energies. Within each individual there would be varying priorities that are specific to their orientation. Should we spring on the world the ability to freely manipulate the way matter is expressed one could imagine the mess this would generate.

When individuals are forced to endure the long road toward natural enlightenment then generally along the way there emerges earned "wisdom", due to such extensive exposures. Along with such wisdom comes a broader perspective, and a respectfully cautious hand in relation to application.

Now look around you and tell me, would you be eager to see that any of your neighbors, or relatives, or political operatives, or financial interests acquire such access to freely creating based on their current orientations?

Our friend here is quiet convinced that dark energies are a defining thing, this is just the tip of the iceburg as to how different and varied people tend to view "reality". We are currently limited to our senses and our slow motion experience with time. Should this limitation be removed, without the advantage of earned wisdom, I'm not sure the results would be welcomed!