View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
there is more to it tho don't think you can exclude your mind for such a machine
so they will encounter problems , mind is all around yours and mine to that's what it starts with , what I have mastered my spiritual growth if you lack that and are exposed to it you might find your going to experience problems and your reality changes in for them unacceptable ways lol like heating up snow in a microwave thinking it would taste interesting to have that feeling of snow in your mouth when hot , there minds will be toasted , 5D does not come as an attraction in the amusement park to which you just buy an admission ticket for a ride , it will be fun, there can be no such machine out side of what you are made of , same as 5D souls make no change in 3D
the 3Dguys cant mess around in 5D if its not approved with what goes on there so no energy can be taken with out consent ,, can you think of a few projects perhaps some 100+ yrs ago that some never went on and stopped for no now reason ? oh there where reasons all right , they would have there 1st contact on a personal level and be told what and why , disclosure came to so many on a personal level for what ever reasons