View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Lepus

Hello

A YouTuber that goes by the name TipToeChick. I used to watch her videos back when I got into Wicca. I even joined her website that consisted a forum to communicate with her and other like-minded individuals. But for some reason she took it down, and several days later after she took down her website, she stopped uploaded videos due to the Internet becoming toxic especially in social networks and the YouTube community. Anyway, I was surprised about the accident that took her life. So I made sure to burn a candle in her name. It was during that night when I had that eerie dream, strangely enough.

I've also noticed his books are expensive and any courses that he performs for clients or apprentices are well above one-thousand dollars. Some people went further calling him a charlatan. I'm not sure how I feel about that one. But I always thought 'become a living god' was a bit pretentious. Ironically he couldn't get past through police once when he was detained.

Another YouTube channel to watch is Indigo Priestess. She covers topics on ancient gods and answers questions from public chat sometimes making a video on it for an elaborate answer. There's also Michael W. Ford but I don't know much about his work. I think he covers mostly on luciferian and satanism including topics on the kabbalah such as the qliphoth. Orlee stewart is down to Earth; she made an appearance in EA Koetting's channel twice. She does live rituals and covers on various topics on the occult.

Thanks for the interpretation. I thought the doll was something to look after, maybe an enemy? The ingredients might've been there for use to destroy my enemy that's embodied in a doll. Otherwise that person (enemy) could've killed me. But I don't think I have any enemies. None that I know of. I guess I need to be wary with my surroundings and the people that I hang out with.

Yes, I do have a few ways to remove lesser entities and residual energies. The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram should suffice. But I could try using sage, spellwork, or herbs for banishing. You can also trap them in a mirror box.

I need to make time for visualization and meditation. I might pickup on it when my schedule is cleared. How did the evokation go? When trying to work with a specific demon I always draw the sigil and stare at it until my vision gets blurry. When that occurs start vibrating the name. You can also say the demon's enn when calling him. Then when you feel that he's around say your intention. This can be done in a circle with candles burning in a dark quiet room.

There are other ways to draw money without using blood. I don't hesitate on using malicious Magick. I have several books that covers that topic including a section of spells that harm your enemies. I have death spells on my tablet. No I wouldn't go there, but I was curious enough to download that app.

Most of my dreams are a reflection of my waking life.

Lepus