View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Wow - I have read all the posts here, I am mostly with Fairy - you really don't know this guy.

When it comes to TF connection and love there's so much more to it. Are we evolved enough, can the relationship really work, do we love each other completely above all else? Are we truly willing to work on all our triggers to bring the connection forward.

I would say from reading your posts, there's something amiss. A genuine person that has never met you is pretty unlikely to behave the way that you have expressed in some of these responses.

The true twin flame connection is full of crazy, however the initial connection is sound to cement the couple. After some time this does wear off and the trials and tribulations begin.

Maybe - tap into the fact that a relationship does not have to fall under any umbrella, the whole joy of togetherness is just that, being together. Doesn't matter whether it's a twin flame relationship or not.

Also the Covid thing is affecting everybody, many people are apart and this is a tough thing for all of us.. It just is, it is our test to accept that this will pass and although it feels a long time before you know it you will be in another place.

Take care and all the best

"I would say from reading your posts, there's something amiss. A genuine person that has never met you is pretty unlikely to behave the way that you have expressed in some of these responses."

What do you mean by that, can you explain?

You're right, I don't really know this guy.

I do feel a connection with him, we talk for hours and I care about him already but I don't know him besides texting and not on real life.

I am releasing all expectations and anxiety about this and just take it as it is at the moment. Accepting the connection and how I feel and one day when we meet if we'll be just friends, fine.

We're helping each other tremendously at the moment going through this lockdown and difficult time, so if that's the only purpose and this all there is, fine.