View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
If this happened with satan, a perfect creation, does it mean it can also happen to god? (or is he more than perfect?) (I hear someone yelling blasphemy )
btw my apologies for disturbing you with my silly questions.

NEVER apologize for asking questions, especially one of the spiritual nature. we are sent by Jesus to help those who has questions. you're NOT disturbing me NOR are your questions silly. are you referring to satan changing from good to bad?, if so no. see Jehovah God wanted humans on Earth. he wanted them to live forever happily on a peace loving Earth. ALL of us would be worshipers of his, but satan wanted it for himself.

he is the originator of all this wickedness. he does NOT like humans. soon Jehovah through our reigning King Jesus will destroy satan ,(Rev.12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabited of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he know that he hath but a short time).

also Jehovah God plan on redoing the Earth ,(mankind), as he originally had it ,(Rev. 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away”). ONLY the righteous will live on Earth, Jesus said so ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth).

Jehovah said this ,(Eccles. 1:4 One generation goes, and another generation comes; but the earth remains forever). here's some of the changes which will soon happen ,(Job 33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth,(no one will ever get old).

at one times everyone spoke the same Language, it'll be back again ,(Zep. 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent). soon NO more hunger ,(Rev. 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat).

animals wasn't made to hurt humans. but because of wickedness in the world, it happened. soon they too will be made over ,(Isa. 11:6-8 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat. The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den).

NO more homeless, or people working for a living and hating it ,(Isaiah 65:21,22 - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands). does that sound like Jehovah God has plans to do what satan did... to us?