View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
God gave us free will
You either take the path of good or the path of bad.

My life was filled of misery as a child BUT u don't blame God for not doing nothing, people have there choice what and how rhey act.

So if someone does wrong and you don't do nothing about it is it that person's fault for not doing something? NO it is the person who did the act.
It is called KARMA .
My biological father is paying the price now for his actions against me and my siblings, my mom same thing she acts like nothing happened and karma getting her she can't remember to much now it is driving her nuts.
My stepfather who I will say was a sick man
Died a horrible death for what he did to me my siblings and my daughter. So yes just because the Lord don't act when people what him to don't mean he don't do nothing.
Why do people always blame Lord for bad.things don't do nothing but they call his name and pray when they want something?
That always makes me laugh.

Karma is a joke. A lot of people got away with awful stuff, while lots of good, decent people are cursed with the most hellish circumstances. Think about world war two… After the war, a lot of nazis managed to avoid the gallow and continued living happy lives until their death. So how's that karma?