View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 03:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
As someone who has experienced all this and more, the best way to deal with them is to completely ignore them so they get bored and go away.

Unfortunately most ET's are deceptive and not very nice at all. I can't say for Abraham Hick's but when I tried myself this is also what I got. I almost died because they ruined my life so bad. And I got diagnosed as having a temporary psychotic episode.

Don't be afraid to take medicine if you have to. It's there to help. Whatever helps can only be good. Anti-psychotics did me a world of good, and now I'm weaned off them. I healed and the ET's don't even bother anymore. I've learned to recognise their energy and tell them to leave. They don't bother sticking around, because they know I don't care or have any fear towards them anymore.

Thank you for your input! I am actually on anti-psychotic medication, mainly to appease my family, but it doesn't do anything for them. But I am so happy to hear that it worked for you and that they don't bother you anymore! It gives me hope to know that there are those who have completely overcome this.

Luckily, for the past few weeks they've been better though. So I'm grateful for that!