View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
Ha! I managed to get hold of 2 pieces of blue Chile opal!!
Ever since 'my' shop posted about this new found opal in their Tucson Mineral fair blog I wanted them.
But I cannot get to their shop as I haven't got another car. The Tucson crystals aren't in the shop yet, but I still won't have a car in a week's time.
So I Googled online. Only 1 piece on Etsy, a beautiful polished one, but too expensive for my taste.
Plus I figured the rough pieces 'my' shop had purchased might be rather nice.
Then I found a small shop who sold online too that had 3 pieces of it! One stood out to me and I decided to buy it. Then there was a minimum order amount, so I had to get something else. I decided to then best get the other piece I quite liked :)
That shop bought them wholesale from 'my' shop. I know, as they had some other crystals that no one else has.
I consider myself lucky as it ain't easy to find these Chile blue opals, not online anyways. Bit weird as you'd expect more people to have bought it in Tucson.

Anywho... I got to pieces!! Yippieeee!! I was getting so restless about it as I felt I needed them and I had no means to go get it.
The energy is fantastic, connected to dolphins, whales, Lemuria, love, healing throat and thymus, releasing old things and so on.
Another high vibration crystal. And I got another opal, hihi.

An image so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.