View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
pretty much, yes, i struggled for a while trying to project, but once i finally did project, i gained a better understanding of what it is and how it feels, this allowed me to find my own method to project rather then trying the methods that works for other people.i wouldnt say its automatic now, i still have to have to intent to project, all i do is just let it happen on its own while i just relax and observe what happens, i observe everything that goes on in my visual, this makes my mind focus entirely on what im seeing in my minds eye.

Awesome, I can do that. My biggest obstacle is my 1 year old won't sleep by his self and I can only attempt this while he's sleeping, so I do this in bed. He rolls on me every now and then because he's such a light sleeper. If he doesn't do that, he usually ends up doing a 180 and puts his feet in my face after about an hour.

I think he ruined it a few times when I was almost there. It seems like everytime I get into the vibrational stage he somehow knows and rolls on me at that time. Or at least what I percieve as the vibrational stage-- feels like violently sliding forward and back from head to toe (as opposed to side to side). I popped my head out once, which is apparently the hardest part to get out of some.