View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waste of Paint
I surely will! What's your favorite method? I can't do any sleep deprivation. I have sensory processing disorder and lack of sleep makes sound and light hurt really badly. I'd risk such a thing if it wasn't for me having to take care of a toddler without going mad.

my favorite method is based on the idea that dreams and imagination take place in the astral.i like to think of it like this, you know how people talk about how our thoughts can manifest when your your in the astral?well, i believe that our thoughts manifest themselves in the astral even if we are not astral projecting, i believe regardless of where you are, your thoughts still exist in the astral.so, by using this information, i found that if i can imagine a scenery and then focus entirely on that visual for long enough, then eventually, my conscious mind will shift its awareness and perspective into the visual that i created, other wise known as the astral.so since your imagination is linked to the astral, all you need to do is find a way to allow yourself to get consumed in your visual.this is how our dreams start.the trick would be to find a way to stay aware of yourself as this happens.what i like to do is visualize something like a movie, where i create a story and i let it all play out as i sit and observe it.it gets to a point where you completely forget about your physical body, this allows your mind and body to get deeply relaxed, you usually loose your self awareness once you get so deep in the visual that you forget about this physical world.if you meditate and practice just being "here" then that will help you be "here" once you do get consumed in the visual, pretty much just practice staying aware of yourself and whats going on in the physical, this in turn makes you form a habit of being aware regardless if your in the physical or the astral.

so once i reach that deep focus on my visual, by that time, my body has already fallen asleep without me even noticing it.my visual becomes so real and so vivid.everything feels solid, i can see every single detail around me, i no longer have to try to visualize anything, everything is just simply there, from this point, im free to explore anything or anywhere