Thread: It's Holistic
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Master
I wet to the gym and concentrated on core strength, and mucked about with several exercises I got off you-tube, some of which are a waste of time. It took 2 hours, but I can exclude some of the useless ones next time and probably shave 1/2 hour at least off that routine by just doing the harder ones. I want to do core and chest work on the same day, so I have to find a way of just doing the necessary ones, and maybe have 3/4 hour for the chest. I might do some shoulders and legs together tomorrow, which means missing the 90 minute cardio I usually do every second day, but I figure once I get all the routines better organised I migh be able to work all muscle groups in 3 days and still have the 2 days reserved for cardio. It just takes a while to sort through it and get a good schedule going.

I came home and pushed the lawnmower around, so it was a pretty active day.

I did a couple of readings for my uni course, all about early blues music, and one which featured career history of Little Richard as a drag queen, and he made a statement of himself as a musician by saying, 'I'm the king of the blues, and the queen, too". Love it.