View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 03:44 AM
Master
You might be interested in trying EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique, which is a simple yet profound technique that helps rewire your brain and being basically.. it's even got scientific research behind it, including showing how it helps heal or reorganize the brain better. but anyways it can help you resolve ill feelings towards your past or current unwanted feelings. there's also a slew of variations of it, my favorite book was about one called Emotional Self Management, book titled Instant Emotional Healing. and there's also another variation called Matrix Reimprinting which probably involves more of what you are talking about doing. but either way, my wise friend that does EFT type healing professionally says that writing or journaling through the process is very important, so I would suggest you to look around and check out EFT and try it for yourself along with your desire to write a better life. There are lots of youtube videos and forums and sites online about EFT. Look through a few people or places til you find one(s) that you feel most aligned with. it is something you can do completely by yourself though, but it helps to watch others' videos to get an idea of the premise and method of doing it. and in my opinion the more creativity and unique spins that you add to a healing technique, the better it can potentially work