View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
Hello Iamit,
In realising our divinity, the true liberation is exactly equal to the degree of realisation and acceptance of total ownership of all our intention, thought, word, and deed.

As the manifest divine, "God's will" is exactly all that we each and all intend, think, say, and do. We are wholly responsible for our self-aware, sentient, individuated aspect of incarnated divinity, which has been "made in God's image", meaning, a fractal representation of the One.

The liberation is fully conscious presence, engagement, and total ownership. Taking full responsibility and taking conscious choices. "God" is not steering the ship for any sentient, self-aware being -- that abrogates your free will. Nor are you programmed to act wholly on instinct, like a beast lacking your level of sentience and self-awareness. YOU must steer the ship for yourself, and take full ownership of your choices. Same for me and all the rest. And in truth, there is no way to steer the ship honourably and in your own highest good until you equally weigh the highest good of all others alongside yourself. That is, until you take choices in authentic love, for the highest good of self and all else, equally.

Full and open embrace of this truth yields liberation. Without this last step, liberation is incomplete. With it, we can begin to understand what freedom truly is, i.e., what authentic love really is, which is the direct path liberation: to fully conscious ownership, to unity in individuation and, thus, to resolving the illusion of separation whilst incarnated. And I daresay, for all its blessings, this liberation is not what many think it to be until and unless they've experienced it for themselves.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke