View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Tavviin

Pain, your story is interesting to me. I've felt zia and kuai's bleed-over feelings, sometimes crying without warning or reason, sometimes a deep gnawing feeling at my heart. I feel fine, tears just come and won't stop, the gnawing feels like a physical pain, though I have been examined and nothing is obviously wrong with my heart. I have seen the effects of being plugged into, that they overlay their traits onto someone else's personality.

Fighting comes in many ways. The way I fight is I reject them from my being, I chain them down to something and throw them off me and shield myself as much as possible. These things tear down wards. Either I'm really bad at making wards, or they are good at eating/deconstructing different kinds of energy(probably both if you ask me).

I don't want to solve their problems for them! End of story. I have enough problems on my own plate. If they really want to heal, they need to GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

In hindsight I am being a little self centered on someone else's thread. I should either start my own, or discuss their problem. I don't want to dominate this space they made as that is disrespectful.

Last edited by Tavviin : 03-02-2015 at 08:27 PM.