Thread: Am I Dead?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Put It On My TAB
The more time passes and the more unusual coincidences with random strangers I have, the more and more I wonder if I died and don't realize it. I keep going through the same cycle of events every year but with different people. In the last 6 months since my 22 year old niece died from being hit by a car, I started seeing lights all around me, all the time. Mostly a blue light that comes from my house windows. I've had spiritual awakenings for the last few years and I hear God more and more. A old man who called himself 'Jessie' told me to follow the light and after that I felt electricity go through my body. I visited a psychic the other day who told me my niece hasn't crossed.over and is attached to me. He said that her spirit is draining my energy and taking MY light. I had raised her like my daughter so I did all the funeral arrangements. Weird thing is the death certificate watermark read 'void', which my mom saw. A few months later the same death certificate watermark changed and now reads 'record'. Ive had other really weird experiences that make.me.feel more lost and confused. I need help!

It does sound like your niece may be attached to you - that's not a bad thing per se. It just means that you were the safest thing to cling to when she passed over.

Start doing a simple White Light meditation daily.
Imagine a white/silver/gold light fill your body and aura.
Give permission to your Guardian Angels to assist in your endeavour to help your niece.
Ask simple yes/no questions to see if your niece is attached to you.
This could be your chance to open up your sensitivities to spirit.

A word on suicide; having been raised by ultra-religious parents, I went through an awakening that led to seven very intense years of research, meditation and ritual practice.
My only motive was to find a truth that I could live with.

The matter of suicide was the last thing on my agenda. Christians often say that suicide is the ultimate unforgivable sin. Since the Divine is a God of Love I knew that that was nonsense but I did feel that there were consequences.

Long story short; before we incarnate we make plans/agreements. Some see it a bit like a contract. Bottom line is that suicide is no escape. One must endure.
One must come back to live out the time left facing the same circumstances that they tried to flee.

It explains, to me at least, why babies are born with disease like cancer for example, where a patient tried to evade a painful end to a life.