View Single Post
Old 15-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
That was an interesting read. This kind of stuff happens all the time now since my awakening, but I have never considered that it may be my own subconscious mind behind it.
It happens to me a lot with videos or sign (literally signs) like I'll be watching a video and think or say something and the person talking in the video will say the same thing or something that means the same thing at the same time. Or I'll be driving and thinking something and I'll literally see a sign answering me. Like feeling frustrated and voicing my frustration and driving past a sign that says "don't give up." Lol. Or I'll think about something or someone that I haven't seen or thought about in forever and all of a sudden that thing or person shows up. It's so regular now that if stuff like that didn't happen I'd probably be more disturbed.

Hi jro, the subconscious mind is capable of perfect timing. Possibly, it knows in advance what the person in the video will say and it makes you say the same thing at the same time. Similarly, it knows where the sign saying "don't give up" is and at the same time reminds you of your frustration, so that both happen at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
When my awakening started I'd see certain random numbers like 747 a lot, or opposing numbers like 808, along with double numbers which always came in the same order of 33, 44, and 55, numerous times a day and on more than just the clock. For the last few months I've been seeing triple numbers 111, 222, 333, etc... all of them really and a lot. I wonder if the progression of opposing to double to triple means something.

This may be the law of attraction in action. It is very easy to believe that a specific number pattern is for us compared to believing that we will win 1M USD. So many people see these number patterns.

If people are involved in your seeing these numbers, your subconscious may be telepathically requesting them to show these numbers.

It is also important to note that these numbers happen because you give meaning to them. If you stop giving meaning to them, and in case you find them disturbing, if you accept them happening (because what you resist persists) they should cease to appear.

Or, these numbers really occur i.e. independently from you. In this case, possibly, it is your subconscious that finds them (it has panoramic view and remote view) and draws them to your attention since you are interested in these number patterns.

Thanks,
green1

Last edited by green1 : 15-12-2019 at 10:55 AM.