View Single Post
Old 13-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Master

You might find interesting Bob Peterson's article "Deja Vu, Synchronicity, Fate, Destiny and the Law of Attraction"

Quote:
... In other words, Deja Vu is the memory of the plans you made in your sleep. If you feel like you've lived that moment before, it's because you have. You've rehearsed that moment over and over again in your sleep, and now is the time to actually perform that scene.

What we call "Synchronicity" is simply the result of those plans. In order to achieve some outcome, your Higher Self makes you (and your personal reality) jump through hoops. The props are carefully placed on the stage of life. Everything is put there in order to achieve the outcome of those plans. It's just that we normally don't notice. If those "hoops" become convoluted enough, we call it synchronicity.

In other words, Seth/Jane Roberts was right: You create your own reality. You put the props on stage.

So if your Higher Self wants to send you a personal message, show you a bigger portion of the puzzle,or even just mess with you (play a joke on you), it will make the "hoops" more convoluted, more complex, more absurd; so convoluted that even you can't deny it. That's synchronicity. ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.