View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Experiencer
I didn't said Moldavite was stronger, I just said it was more intense. But if someone were to ask me then I would say Moldavite is the strongest and highest vibration crystal that I have ever worked with, mainly because of my experience with it and also because of my sensibility to perceive energy. I have worked with a lot of high energy crystals like Phenakite, Tanzanite, Kunzite, Morganite, Scosolite, Super 7 and so on. That is just my opinion and experience which can be completely different from others and in the end my opinion is just that; an opinion :-)

I don't think LDG is very popular, but I do hope we do get some people to share. For me they both compliment each other very well, either one feels stronger than the black tektites IMO. I believe one of the reasons Moldavite has such a strong impact is because of its resonance with the Heart Chakra. That is the center of it all, the fine line between our lower earthy vibration and our higher spiritual vibration... the Chakra that holds it all in harmonious balance and also the center of our unconditional love. I had Moldavite before LDG so of course I felt the impact of Moldavite more; it was a turning point in my spiritual development (plus I have worked with it in previous lifes). LDG came in after and I feel both complemented each other very well. Would my experience been the same if LDG came in to my life first? I have no idea.

HAHAHA "brick in the stomach" I like that one! I felt it more like a shower of bricks hahaha JK