View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Master
Fish It's up to you and what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
Is there a role of guru in meditation.can a person succeed in meditation without guru

My meditation never bore fruit until I was touched by the energy of a master who awakened my Kundalini in the centre of my spine. After that meditation became practically effortless, more and more as Kundalini rose.

There are many who are prejudiced against gurus not knowing anything about them or what the process is all about.

Even the Christians who worship Christ do not realize that this is using the power of a Guru (a very special kind of Guru). There is a science behind it that has been lost in the Western world.

I first started to learn about meditation from books - but most of these are written by unenlightened people who don't know what they are talking about. There is nothing like meeting someone who has what you want and hanging around them long enough to get it.

And a true master can come to you in a dream or in meditation as well to guide you.

In life we need all kinds of guides. Depending on what you are meditating for, what is your goal, the right teacher can help you. But for enlightenment you need the transference of power from an enlightened teacher (unless you came into this world as a highly evolved being and only need to remember - even then a true Guru plays an important role).

Trust your own heart not other people's prejudice.
Trust your own intelligence, not other people's ignorance.
The Guru within you will know what you need.
When your heart is open and your mind is open your intuition will change into wisdom.

When the student is ready the right teacher for that person in that moment will appear. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened to you.