Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hi Peteyzen,

I am compelled to ask again, are you experiencing the oneness? The reflection and the source aren't they the same in essence?

Hi dreamer, the crux of it my friend is this word `experience` actual experience of oneness, whatever that may feel like or be, is eluding me.

I feel like I have a wealth of knowledge, and that is great, but the really important experiences, the big steps, like `experiencing` oneness, they are not happening.
i think that the truth of it is, more work is needed, but I`m a lazy so and so, and want it now (don`t we all?).
Sometimes this desire builds up in me and I have a hissy fit.
Cant seem to get by this stage mate, sorry for moaning.
What of you dreamer, do you genuinly experience oneness? How does it feel?

Glory: thank you my dear for the clarification, and of course you are correct, unless somebody is already on the ultimate path of copurse, and there must be one.
Yes people do go beyond their religion, loook at sufi`s and the christian mystics, but these higher truths come after first working within their religion, until a time comes when thru the religion and their practice and god`s grace, they attain a higher level of understanding, or so I believe.