View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Master

No other replies so far, perhaps because none of us can say for sure what might be going on with the throat chakra in this case.

My guess is that if you feel pressure when you direct energy at the throat chakra then it is because that energy is meeting some kind of resistance - ie a blockage.

What can you do about it? Difficult to say. You could continue directing energy to that chakra hoping to break down the blockage. You could work on visualising healing light in that area. You could continue treating the thyroid, preferably using natural remedies which will address the cause rather than just suppress the symptoms. Perhaps some kind of energy work such as Reiki could be beneficial.

I suspect that for most of us, some chakras are more open and active than others, so you will probably feel different levels of energy in the chakras.

I am not sure what your approach to balancing the chakras is. One esoteric approach to the chakras is to transmute the energies from the chakras below the diaphragm to the chakras above the diaphragm.

So the desire nature of the solar plexus centre is transmuted to love/aspiration of the heart centre.

The lower creative intelligence of the sacral centre is transmuted to the higher creative intelligence of the throat centre.

The lower will of the base centre (the will to survive) is transmuted to the higher will of the head centres (the Will to Be).

But there are many different approaches to working with chakras.

Peace.