View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer

Let me ask you, how much do you learn from your nightmares? I don't learn anything from them, except when I realize that it is a dream, become lucid, and do something from there.

Why should it be necessary, even useful, to suffer, or experience suffering, when I could just prevent it, or nip it in the bud, by using purposeful creation?

None of the reliable channels support the idea of learning through suffering. That is the pannage of religions, 'progressive" movements, and other scare-mongers.

So, it isn't that physical life is an illusion, but that we have an illusory view of what it is.

As long as we can't imagine that this universe is just a psychological construct, that this is in no way more objective than what we experience during our dreams, all the rationalizations we try will be extremely distorted hypotheses about the wider reality.

I'll add another symbolic piece of knowledge I received during one of my experiences, about how we look at the world / existence / wider reality, vs. how we should look:
- seeing the scenery behind you while taking a selfie, with the front-camera of your cellphone (mobile); the view is obstructed by you

vs.

- turning around, and seeing the scenery in front of you, with your naked eye, or with the back-camera of your cellphone (mobile); unobstructed view, you take yourself out of the picture
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.