View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It gets pretty crazy when I am all blissed-out and walk into a crowded shopping mall. I sip tea and notice everything as just an interplay and an exchange of energies on different levels. I don't see people...I don't see any superficiality, I see swirls of light and energies all vibrating and resonating at different levels.

It is quite beautiful isn't it. The structures, the people, the people that built the systems of technology, economy, consumerism. The time it must have taken to get to this point...only to have people waking up to their empty realities.

I know in my heart that there is much more to this physical world. I aim everyday to learn more than I did the day before. The best thing you can do is know all your day to day activities are built by people just like you, unless of course you spend every day meditating outside. Even then i'm not so sure it wasn't built by us.

We have but a small time in our physical bodies, the best way I've seen to spend it is to communicate, cooperate, and live to the fullest.