View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
No boundaries except those made by the individual.

The individual in essence. being reflections of creation. Creation being the act, manifestation, flow. One in the on going continuance of life here and wherever else it my flow.

I share this perspective as well.

Everything has its own life, your physical body has its own life and lives its own way. We have a symbiotic relationship with our physical body; it depends on us and we depend on it. But when it is time to pee you can not say I am not going to pee. You can only hold it for so long and then your physical body is going to let it go no matter what you think.

Nature lives its own way. I love the great outdoors and often go camping. My mind, body, and spirit are rejuvenated when I am out in nature. It has a healing effect on me. But at the same time nature can be very dangerous, tornados, floods, mosquitoes, etc. Although I have found when I am centered and quiet inside mosquitoes do not bother me.

If fact, when I am one with my deeper being mountain lions look at me and then walk away. Deer come over to me and will eat from my hand, birds gather around me. Regardless of the individual lives that everything has in this creation they are all part of the one flow, and when we are in that flow we are one with all life, including nature.

When we are in that divine flow there is no inside or outside, there is only one-ness, and that one-ness can be seen, it can be perceived. Spirit can protect us from any danger if we are one with it, it can protect us from the dangers of our own mind. True clarity is when we clear and empty ourselves, and see life not in fragments of this and that but as one being expressing itself in various ways.

There is no you, there is no me, there is only what we call “awareness,” or a lack thereof. When physical life ends it all goes back to awareness. Everything in creation has varying degrees of awareness, varying perspectives. The perspective of and ant is different than the perspective of a bird, etc. Nonetheless, we are all part of the One state of being.

P.S. There is no way that we can not have relationships, if nothing more we have a relationship with ourselves.