View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The Earth is the sewer pipe of the universe. Hate to disappoint you, but nobody is 'evolving' to some 5d dimensional creature. I've heard that kind of tale for years but nothing happened.

You may call me an idiot, jerk, fool, a.hole, but to say I volunteered to live here is the biggest insult one can hurl at me. Don't worry though, I won't blame you since you meant no harm.

Yeah, I disagree with this whole concept of "raising our vibration" to the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimension. Probably for different reasons than you though. You think Earth is a sewer pipe, and I like sewer pipes. In my not-so-humble opinion, Earth does not "need help" to advance or evolve through some hierarchical construct, and to believe so indicates a sort of bourgeois superiority complex in regards to our planet and every species on it. Earth has always been exactly how it should be, for better or worse. Who are we tiny animals to decide what is best for an entire planet? No, our planet decides what is best for us. I think this "ascension" thing may just be an allegory for our extinction.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore