View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I have to be honest, your question made my jaw drop.
Earth is a very unique place in the Universe or galaxy or galaxies. What we can experience here and what is currently going on only happens on Earth.
That's why Souls from all over the Universe volunteered to incarnated here in this time.
That also means no one is from planet Earth. Everyone has a different planet or star of origin. Doesn't mean you didn't have previous past lives here, but no one is from here.
What is so special about this current time... Earth is a wonderful learning school to be and in a physical body and to rise in vibration to 5D.
This is unique and only possible to experience on our planet. It is the one thing that Earth is all about; attempting to have a physical body with all the wonders and disadvantages of that and still attempting to hold a high vibration.
Basically 5D is the highest that is possible to achieve. Higher than that means you cannot have a physical body.

We are all going up in vibration towards 5D whether we want it or not. Someone suggested we are in control of that, we are NOT. As a species maybe we had some control but not really, as the sole purpose of our existence here is to get to fulfill the rise in vibration to 5D.
In order to get there Earth also has to rise in vibration. Think of us being 5D on a planet that is 3D. Wouldn't work.
Earth is also further than we are. So whether we like it or not, we have to go up as well.
I suppose that alone causes some friction in people who are resistant.

The purpose of Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows etc. is quite simple if you understand the whole picture: they come here to help us to get to a higher vibration, to shift out of the old 3D.
They couldn't come in sooner as we weren't ready, the gap would have been to big, it would've caused a clash, mostly damaging for these children.
They already are higher vibrational, likely because they didn't have 3D lives on Earth that lowered their vibration like what happened to us. Mostly they're old souls (you can tell when you look in their eyes!!) and it's not that they are going to control us, I don't know why people get so defensive about this?
Basically they are here to help us to embrace higher vibrations of love. To become more loving, live from the heart.
In a way these children come in in accordance with what is needed here on Earth. When we needed the fixed norms & values to change, and with that organisations that had become obsolete and a hindrance to our process, we had Indigos coming in. They have the innate energy and tendency to rebel, to go against the norm etc. They helped tremendously to cleanse and purge and rid us of structures that needed to go.
So these were the first to come in, in the 60s and 70s especially. Now there are few Indigos born, if at all, as they're not needed anymore. Maybe in non-Western countries, but not in most Western countries. Indigos being born petered out in the 80s.
In places where their innate rebelling wasn't needed anymore, Indigos could at some point choose to get to a higher level -the crystal. Otherwise their own soul growth would've halted, which never is the idea. So the Indigos who were ready could shift to a higher vibration, from rebel -tough love- to softer love.

After that we got the Crystal children who had a very high pure love energy.
If you looked into these children's eyes you could tell they were wise, old souls. They also looked at people very soon after birth, which until then always took a few weeks. Babies never could see very well, these babies, you can tell they can see clearly. They can focus. It is quite amazing as you see this wise soul looking at you from a baby's body. It is daunting actually!
The fact that these children could come in meant that we were ready for this vibration. In other words: we had grown as a species.

Then there was Rainbows with yet another energy to help us to yet higher levels. Rainbow is very high energy, so these kids can help us raise our vibration faster.

Nothing to fear, and they're not alien, unless you regard the entire human species as alien, which in essence we are. But as we live here on Earth we're human, so are these children.

The difference between these children is their purpose, what they come to bring us. It's still reciprocal of course, they too learn from living on Earth and from us. After all we have had a unique path ourselves. Most of us have lived in Atlantis and have experience the fall and what happened there, which was horrible and left deep scars in most of us. That's why we needed such a long time to finally get to this point in time: ready to finally get to a new Golden Age.

The Earth is the sewer pipe of the universe. Hate to disappoint you, but nobody is 'evolving' to some 5d dimensional creature. I've heard that kind of tale for years but nothing happened.

You may call me an idiot, jerk, fool, a.hole, but to say I volunteered to live here is the biggest insult one can hurl at me. Don't worry though, I won't blame you since you meant no harm.