View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dundana66
Id appreciate any thoughts on this please guys.
All my life ive faced rejection, from friends, family, co workers. I'm not talking about your bog standard relationship breakup or family fallout. This is going way behond that. Ive had numerous friends (I'm talking friends of 20+ years) all of a sudden cut me out of their lives for no discernible reason, any kind of contact to find out why has been blanked. When at work ive been told that ive been one of the best employees and then eventually my co workers have turned against me, again for no apparent reason. Now half my family have cut me out. This is making me seriously suicidal. Ive recently also been experiencing a lot of D.O.P phenomena. Its all so very, very strange.
Is it karma of some sort because I can find no other explanation.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
I'm so sorry for your troubles. Betrayal is heartbreaking. Believe it or not, the first thing that came to my mind is that someone had spread some sort of slander or lies or some sort of falsehood or misrepresentation about your character or something that you've done or not done. Obviously this is being kept from you, if in fact this is what has happened..

This in my mind is the most likely explanation for why so many friends and family dropped off around the same period of time, if I understood that correctly. I may also have to do with why your coworkers are avoiding you. If I were you, I would perhaps actually hire a private investigator to see if he can get to the root of it. And I would in the meantime spend some time with some charity, volunteer, or faith organization where you can donate some time and be of service and be of some good to others. It's a very satisfying thing will also help to heal you. Likewise I would also seek out some group for support, perhaps another faith group that is less judgmental.

And once again all the best to you.
Peace and blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke