View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
As a small child, I did not have imaginary friends, but at the age of 3-4 I did have a vision.

From infanthood till about 5-6, my primary carer was my grandmother, who was nondual - so she was unconditional love and I identified with her 200%, but had often wondered how on earth she could be my grandmother because she was so dark.

Hence I developed a core belief about my identity as a ‘reverse coconut’ – dark on the inside like gran and whitish on the outside.
I had obviously been born into a wrong skin colour!

It was about that time I had my first vision. A group of people, whom I felt were intimately connected to me and gran, who looked like this:
https://www.ancient-origins.net/site...of-Siberia.jpg

Core beliefs persist even into adulthood, which is why I hang with Aboriginal people in Oz, feeling very much at home as if with my ‘kin’ …. which was something my “white” friends/associates just could not understand.
And I did ‘marry into a black tribe’ which I firmly vowed to do as a 3-4 year old in gran's house.

So I decided to go to a clinical psychologist to have a ‘past life hypnosis regression’ – to perhaps find out who those people of my childhood vision were - which had produced the core belief that I & gran were ‘them’.

The regression saw me as a 3-4 years old in a tipi – the background landscape just like in the picture (but in winter) and with people in it from my assumed past life:
https://todiscoverrussia.com/wp-cont...014/08/Ket.jpg

That regression opened up many more past life memories about my life and about my long journey from Siberia to Fennoscandian border.

Later – I learned that gran had had a dark ancestor - who had done, just that.

Later – I took a dna-test to confirm.
So he had been some kind of Yakutian/Evenk mix (could have also been Dolgan?) - but I had seen houses, statues, artefacts in my visions that I only later saw Yakutians have.

Well – at least all that and being a mix of White Sea area Saami as well, brought some peace to my mind & heart about my Western ‘white, alien wrong skin’ identity.

But that first vision had influenced/dominated most of my life.