View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
What Lynn said.

Another way of saying it also is Consciousness is Non-Local.
Meaning it is not pinned to the Body/Mind. Instead the Body acts as a hotel for the 3rd dimension and the mind is the Hotel Management. Consciousness has paid it's hotel fee for a lifetime and comes and goes as it desires.

Remote Viewing targets (google these words for lots of sites with available targets) leads with practice to OBE's or Out of Body Travel. This is consciousness moving in non physical realms by Intention as it's navigation.

This can be done as an individual or in Group Field settings where several people or more all go as Consciousness to the same location and travel around it seeing it together, each from their own perspective and location of consciousness.

Of late I've been really getting into Group Field OBE's as a personal research form, and tonight will be leading a group of 5 people into the Greater Consciousness construct (Ethers)
After spending about an hour (hopefully) at and exploring our target we will all sketch up what we saw, write it up and compare writings and drawings. It's pretty spectacular, we can even see where each other is at!
Some people can hear and taste, some see, some feel and some are good at telepathy, with practice and enough 'jumps' ( I sometimes call it 'Jumping' because we use wormholes to get to targets in the local solar system, our outer galaxy or even outside of the Milky Way proper.)Having various people with a wide range of abilities helps us to recover more information about sites we travel too. So the more Claire's a person develops, the more rewarding and fascinating OBE travel is.

Ability to move out of mind/body and into pure Observer state is a prerequisite for this sort of travel - be it solo or group. Remote Viewing will get a person into this ability quicker than anything I know, but No Mind meditation is effective also, along with any Spiritual practice which involves slowing the mind and shifting into pure Awareness.

I'd love to post pictures of places we've traveled to but don't have the groups permission to do so. Suffice it to say the Universe is your Oyster!