View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Well, that is a judgemental thing to say....everyone has problems. If we all had this mindset...nobody would help anyone. Who is going to help who doesn't have their own problems?

If I need help with math, Im going to someone who knows about math...that doesn't mean the math teach doesnt have problems...he knows what I need help with. How many counselors, therapist & doctors went into their profession because they lived through childhood abuse, neglect, abandonment, ect.....that doesn't mean you shouldn't go...the best teachers are the ones who have been through it & have learned to survive....they might have scars & pain still with those issues, but they have learned to survive.

So if I help someone out financially or with their kids, I am a charlatan....because I might have problems in other areas of life, even though I am a good parent & financially responsible? I guess we all should stop helping each other until we are perfect....Im sorry, but there are no perfect people. Its not other's people's fault if the person they are helping doesnt want to change.

The problem is- the light-worker is not functioning as a math teacher- they are just doing the persons homework. This leaves the person unable to do math. A light-worker is a VERY broad term that in no way means 'arrived at enlightenment'. I would suggest that if the light-worker wants to stop the pattern, that they seek out a mentor or school that will help them help other people better.