View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Ascender
Some of my cats like reiki some don't. I would always go with their wishes. They also have to be ready for it- if you was rushing off to work and I suddenly grabbed you on way to car and started doing reiki on you I'm not sure it would be appreciated lol.

I am deeply sorry for your loss with other cat, and I am sure your other cat does miss him too, however I personally would also be wary of what you send to others, I believe in angels so do send them here there and everywhere for comfort, however giving messages is another thing, that's something we need to be ready for and accepting of. Plus sometimes we need to think that it's not always helpful, what we may benefit may not benefit others. Especially if they don't have the understanding of the situation that we do.

Big blue- I personally don't feel that cords to a good person will be good etc, and I feel it is not always from the other person either. We can create cords unintentionally and sometimes they are just unhealthy for us, no reflection on the other person.

I have recently discovered novaculite for cord cutting and have another crystal on the way that I will be using for this purpose, find a way that works for you. A wonderful person on here suggested a white candle, write their name with the candle and blow it away with love.

It's not a case that cords will break and you won't have any thoughts or feelings towards them etc. It helps to make it a healthier situation, releases what needs to be releases but these can build up again so it's not as I found something you can do once and then your free kind of thing. That's my experience anyway.