View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
Another afterthought for you, Tracey:

There are also people who do not necessarily fixate on the moralistic labels of what is considered "good" or "bad" and how they think the Universe should apply it to situations or circumstances. They perceive reality simply as unfolding without rhyme or reason that makes sense to the human mind. However some of those people might also believe that regardless of not being certain of the "why" some things might happen, they trust that it is always for the benefit for the growth and evolution of the Soul. That is of course, assuming that they believe in a Soul that exist beyond the body and its personality matrix in the first place. :)

I also remembered that my sister had a friend that stayed with my family for a month during her travels. She was born with a congenital disease that you spoke of and half her face was covered in scab-like looking scars that resembles a severe burn. She was one of the most beautiful, lovely, and positive people I have ever met. She also mentioned that she has no desire to get plastic surgery to "fix" it even though she possesses the means to do so. She wears it like a badge of honor and I admire her deeply for her experience and the insight, wisdom, and courage that she lives by every day. Although, she doesn't really think much of it at all.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬

Last edited by Imzadi : 23-12-2017 at 10:41 PM.