View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
I see what your trying to do and the theory is sound but your not in a place to be able to do that on a practical level yet. It's not working cos your going about it from an external perspective. Start by accepting your own dark aspects. If you can't do that from an internal perspective then trying to link to external dark aspects is just asking for trouble. And by refusing to let go of them your preferencing the dark over the light. You can accept both but they can never be truly equal within manifested reality... duality is a battle for ascendency. If there is no ascendency then the opposites cancel each other out and there is no reality. There is always an alignment one way or the other. You choose a primary nature and a secondary nature. That creates harmony. It's not superiority though. It's balance.
I agree with what I am able to understand of this, but it isn't a lot.

Although, having said that I have become mellowed a bit lately and have gone from loving Shiva in 'Dark Aspect' to loving Shiva in 'Simple Aspect' - we call that Bholenath or 'innocent Shiva' and Asutosha which we call 'benevolent Shiva' ...so that process is already underway.

There's just something about Dark Shiva being the 'destroyer of ignorance' and the 'slayer of pride' and things we only see as bad/negative because we're coming from this mindset in the first place.

For example, even though this is for all intents and purposes a fictional dramatisation of events that occurred within the Hindu holy scriptures...according to them, this is how it happens...and I don't know why it is my heart leaps with joy every time I recall it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tjARuCswg8

Let's put this another way...Shiva is the 'god of destruction' and the Lord of Time (Maha Kala)...Maha Kala is the 'better half' of Maha Kali...

Shiva is, for all intents and purposes a 'dark god' anyway...and the teachings are all part of the 'left-hand path' of Hinduism...I am really attracted to the left-hand teachings which have been lost because people think they are 'bad' or 'evil'...I worship the Hindu form of 'Satan' if you want to put it that way...

I also cannot 'stop' doing it just like that...because it is something I feel very deeply and very deeply about.

It's something that I have seen and had visions of from a very early age...

It is like a gargoyle...now why do some old churches have gargoyles?

Gargoyles are the 'protectors' of the sacred and they are 'evil' just to scare those away who have bad intentions or who would bring bad vibrations into a place...it's a case where 'good' actually employs 'evil' for the 'greater good'...and this is Bhairava - the Darkness that comes out of the Light:

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/E9B932/temp...sia-E9B932.jpg

Whenever I saw one of these, I would fall at its feet drowning in tears of love...ever since I was about 12...

Maha Kala may seem very wrathful, vengeful, frightening and ugly to some but not to me and Shiva's 'dark side' may seem evil to some, but not to me.

I agree with you that I need to overcome the whole nature of duality internally first before I can externalise it, but I still feel the love and cannot be the love I am only feeling...I don't know if anybody can really help me with that though because it's a personal thing.