View Single Post
Old 14-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Master
I haven't watched the video, but what Jenny Crow has described is a natural phenomenon with me, almost on a daily basis.
It sometimes gets to the point of annoying, only because my son gives me the "freaked out" look..lol

A few nights ago, while getting ready for bed, a very dear cousin of mine popped in my head, whom I hadn't seen or talked two in two months and was wondering how she was doing, so I reminded myself to call her first thing in the morning.
She beat me to it! again...it isn't the first time this happened with her.
She calls me up and says she had dreamt about me the night before...coincidence? I think not.

That same day, I remembered a missed call from my mother in law the day before and, again, said I'd return her call the moment I was finished with what I was doing...in the midst of this thought, I heard my phone ringing in my head....seconds later, the phone actually rings and it's my mother in law on the other end....I wasn't surprised, just upset that I hadn't gotten to her promptly.
I could go on and on....the moment I have a thought, seconds later I hear someone voicing it...