View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
What's the big pull towards him - is it the night in question, being held?

Was he a catch in your eyes- perhaps the best looking dude you've seen?

There is something or multiple things keeping you fixated, care to float any our way? We might have some worthy advice between us all

Yea, he was very good looking to me and very charismatic. Charming when he wanted to be and driven. I don't come across a lot of men who I'm that attracted to. I guess at the time I never assumed I could get someone like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
To me it cries out for a classical Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram supplemented with the de-obsessing part.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've never done an actual ritual before. The most I do is burn sage/smudging. Have you had any personal experience with this/how was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
Dear Druidess, I believe that if we do not like or want ourselves we will escape ourselves and avoid alonetime (vipassana course for example) with ourselves. When we are not satisfied in our own company we will not only think we can find happiness somewhere else, and want to "escape", but we will also like people who abandon us/do not choose us because we will think they are right/smart/real, we would not choose ourselves either...Why would you want to be with someone who does not want to be with you? That is insane and i hope you see it for what it is. I hope this helps!

Thank you for your honesty. I hadn't thought of it that way. I'd like to think I am content with myself but I've probably just led myself into believing that. I have a hard time meeting people and keeping people in my life (but that's another topic) so it relates. Lately, I've been taking a bigger look at my actions so I think you saying that came at the right time. From the beginning I thought he was playing a game with me. I didn't ever believe he was actually interested in me, but I thought I couldn't get someone better. As I mentioned with knightoflenity! Even my friend said to me I "peaked" which now looking back is so unsupportive. We aren't friends anymore.

-
Btw, I truly appreciate all of your comments and support! I've held this in for so long not even wanting to admit what I was thinking or feeling. So it doesn't go unnoticed. You all are great!