View Single Post
Old 27-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Very interesting, Billy...thanks for sharing this second NDE (looking forward to reading about your third...!).
I've come across others who've had more than one NDE, but you're the first I've come across that is sharing each one. The big, thick silver grey cord you saw coming out of the top of your head is very, very interesting. Some claim there's a "silver thread" that once it's severed the separation of consciousness from the physical body is final. It sounds as if the fear you felt might be associated with your consciousness realizing that in not wanting to make that final separation. Yours is the first NDE I've actually heard tell of seeing this cord.

Hello MARDAV70,
I too have heard about this ” gossamer thread ” and wondered about it,I am thinking its really thick just like the mother child cord,except this is body spirit cord and its thicker.
I didn't know what it was I was floating down a tunnel,feet first except I had no body,it was when I looked back to my body on the bed,and I was looking through the tunnel and the brick building wall and seeing my body,unconscious on the bed that was fear,real fear because I had this big thick pulsing cord that was a grey/silver colour coming out the top (crown) of my head.

I know the bible,and you are not dead ” till the silver cord be severed,and the golden bowl be shattered "
Now the golden bowl is the " nimbus ",the halo around the heads of saints in paintings,in eastern paintings of sculptures too,how does a person carve or sculpt statues showing the crown chakra as a series of tiny flowers sculpted into a skull, look at pictures of statues of Buddha,look at how its been depicted by the artist/artisan,1,000 tiny petalled lotus flowers,

But it does not have 1,000 petals its less,it fits the harmonic of a music note,I think it's 964 but that's from memory only,
but the cord was coming out the crown and I. could see and feel it was dieing, around where the cord exited my crown it had atoms and dusty stuff floating away,it was disintegrating, I freaked,and was reeled in very hard and almost body slammed into my bed.

Regards Billy.

Last edited by slowsnake : 28-03-2017 at 01:58 AM.