View Single Post
Old 22-05-2014, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
Hi Astral. For me it seems clear that if I observe the shift in confidence I'm experiencing AP as you must by definition be asleep or unaware to dream.
Of course this just my opinion but I'm sure I am experiencing AP when I'm aware of the shift in conciousness wether its natural or induced it is definately AP...I find lucid dreaming to be a much different experience all together which only occurs after I fall asleep...I do not get thefeeling of leaving my body during a lucid dream also as a dream wether lucid or not happens inside the mind completely....AP happens when consciousness shifts outside the body✌
I understand what you're saying but honestly our physical body is in the exact same state during dreams and projections, a state that would be considered "sleeping." The only difference is that a dream begins with our body sleeping and a projection leads to our body sleeping. You also mentioned that you don't experience the feelings of "leaving your body" during dreams. I can confirm that you definitely can experience those same sensations through dreaming if you turn the dream lucid during the beginning stages of a dream or can at least remember that stage. The feelings of leaving our body are one of two things which are either a symptomatic illusion created by the belief that one must leave their body before a projection begins or it is energetic magnetism.

With that said the reason that people usually experience energetic magnetism in astral projections and not dreams is because projections for a lot of people will begin in the RTZ and dreams will begin already in the astral planes. The RTZ is where most people will encounter energetic magnetism but it certainly isn't always the case. People can experience energetic magnetism inside of the astral planes and/or they can turn a dream lucid while they are still in the RTZ and haven't traveled into the astral planes in which case they would be more likely to experience the energetic magnetism which gives off the illusion of leaving a body. Since the astral body and physical body exist in completely different dimensions it's not possible for one of them to leave another because they are not inside of each other to begin with. Before I realized this I used to manifest energetic magnetism every time I began a projection and sometimes when I turned a dream lucid still in the RTZ. But now that I have realized it is merely an illusion and confirmed it several times over to myself I rarely experience energetic magnetism only having to dealing with it once in a blue moon which essentially leads to longer projections since I'm not having to "break free" before I can go and enjoy the projection.